Now that I’m newly iPad obsessed, I of course have to consider every single iPad accessory out there to
pimp protect my little friend. Since I’ve already managed to splatter said iPad with red clam sauce (while cooking from the Whole Foods recipe app) last night, I immediately purchased a couple of Toddy Gear’s gorgeous and super-useful Smart Cloths, and I can’t wait to put them to use. This is no new idea but I love the designs! Here’s a break down of what they do:
- Made of 100% premium microfiber for effective removal of dirt, smudges and grime from your iPad or any touchscreen device without the need of any liquid
- Perfect for Toddying smaller surfaces such as iPods, iPhones, Blackberry and Android devices
- Double-Sided screen cleaner: plush to clean and buff – silk to polish
- Environmentally friendly – machine washable, cold, tumble dry low
- Treated with AEGIS Microbe Shield® to protect it from germs, mold and mildew making it the perfect antibacterial touch screen cleaner.
Can’t wait to clean up all my tech gear!